Rohit Sharma Height, Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More
Hello my dear friends, how are you guys today through this post we are going to talk about the celebrity whom you know very well, yes the personality we are talking about today is one of the famous personalities of the Indian cricket world, his name is This is Rohit Sharma, who is not interested in any introduction not only in India but in the whole world today.
Today we are all going to know about his life, achievements, awards, and life through this post, so let’s not take much of your time and try to know about him directly through this biography-
Rohit Sharma is the opener of the Indian cricket team. Rohit Sharma opens in the cricket field as an opener in all three formats of cricket, Rohit Sharma is called by his teammates as Hitman, Row, Shana, Rohit Sharma’s wife’s name is Ritika Sajdeh.
|Real Name||Rohit Sharma|
|Nick Name||Hitman, Rho, Shana|
|Date of Birth||5 April 1987|
|Age (2021)||34 year|
|Birth Place||Bansod, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Nagpur, Maharashtra, India|
|Current City||A 4-BHK Apartment Ahuja Towers, Worli, Mumbai|
|School||The Swami Vivekananda International School and Junior College Mumbai Our Lady Velankanni High School, Mumbai|
|Active Years||2005- Present|
|Jersey No||45 (India)|
|Awards||1- In 2015, Rohit Sharma was awarded the Arjuna Award, which is given every year by the Government of India to India’s best performers at any national level.|
2-He was awarded by ESPN for the best batsman in 2013 and 2014 for scoring 2 double centuries in ODIs.
3- In 2015, ESPN awarded the best player of T20I for his century in T20 against South Africa.
4-ODI Cricket Player of the Year at the CEAT Tire Awards conference in 2019.
|International Debut||ODI (ODI) – 23 June 2007 against Ireland in Belfast|
Test – 6 November 2013 against West Indies at Kolkata
T20 – 19 September 2007 against England in Durban
|Family||Mother: Poornima Sharma|
Father: Gurunath Sharma
Bhai: Vishal Sharma
Wife: Ritika Sajdeh
|Favorite food||Aloo Paratha, Chinese Cuisine, Eggs|
|Address||A 4-BHK Apartment Ahuja Towers, Worli, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Watching Movies, Playing Table Tennis and Video Games|
|Favourite Shot||Pull shot|
|Favourite Team To Play Against||Australia , Pakistan|
|Height||5 Feet 8 Inch|
|Girlfriend||Sofiya Hayat (Humour)|
|Salary (approx)||Retainer Fee: 7 Crore INR |
Test Match Fee: 15 Lakh INR
ODI Match Fee: 6 Lakh INR
T-20 Match Fee: 3 Lakh INR
IPL Fee: 5.2 Crore INR
|Net Worth||250 Crore (Approx)|
Indian cricket team opener Rohit Sharma was born on 30 April 1987 in Bansod, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India. His family is from Nagpur, Maharashtra and he lives with his parents. His father’s name is Gurunath Sharma (who worked as a caretaker in a transport company Bhandar) and her mother’s name is Purnima Sharma and she also has a brother named Vishal Sharma.
Rohit Sharma’s wife’s name is Ritika Sajdeh, a sports manager from 2015-present. He was married on December 13, 2015, he has a lovely daughter with his wife, whose name is Samaira.
Rohit Sharma’s early education was from The Swami Vivekananda International School and Junior College Mumbai, Our Lady Velankanni High School, Mumbai, he did not feel much in his studies and due to his special interest in the game, he took Rohit as a coach in a cricket camp in 1999. Started playing under Dinesh Lad.
Rohit Sharma started his cricket career as an off-spinner but later Rohit Sharma’s coach Dinesh Lad advised Sharma that he has more batsman ability so he can become a good batsman for which he should strive. needed.
Then Rohit Sharma started batting at number eight and then after some time when Rohit’s performance was liked by his coach Lad, he started sending Rohit to open. On the side of the opener, as soon as Rohit took the first step in batting, he scored his first century in that opening match.
Awards / Achievements
- In 2015, Rohit Sharma was awarded the Arjuna Award, which is given every year by the Government of India to India’s best performers at any national level.
- He was awarded by ESPN for the best batsman in 2013 and 2014 for scoring 2 double centuries in ODIs.
- In 2015, ESPN awarded the best player of T20I for his century in T20 against South Africa.
- ODI Cricket Player of the Year at the CEAT Tire Awards conference in 2019.
(Rohit Sharma Reocords)
- On 2 October 2015, Rohit Sharma became the second Indian player to score a century in Twenty20 as well as the highest run-scorer in an innings in T20Is. He scored 106 runs in 66 balls in that match. Later his record was broken by Lokesh Rahul on 27 August 2016 by scoring 110* against West Indies team. Earlier, Suresh Raina had scored a century for India in T20.
- On 13 November 2014, Rohit became the highest run-scorer in a match in One Day International cricket, scoring 264 against the Sri Lankan team at the Eden Gardens ground in Kolkata. Apart from these, he also made a record of scoring double centuries in ODI cricket twice. Earlier, he had played an innings of 209 runs.
- Sharma also broke Shane Watson’s record for most runs in a match with sixes and fours. He scored a total of 186 runs with the help of sixes and fours.
- Rohit is at number one in One Day International cricket with 33 fours, hitting the most number of fours in a match.
- On 11 October 2015, he held the record for the most runs in an ODI at Kanpur by scoring 150 against South Africa.
- Rohit Sharma holds the record for hitting the most number of sixes in ODIs.
- He also has a trio in the Indian Premier League to his name.
- On 12 January 2016, he went to Australia against Australia at the Perth Cricket Ground, scoring an unbeaten 171 against Australia and holding the record for the most runs scored by a visiting team player. Earlier, Vivian Richards had scored an unbeaten 153 runs in ODIs.
- In a bilateral series, he scored 491 runs in ODIs against Australia in 2013–14. .
- He became the first batsman to hit 50 sixes against Australia.
- He is the only batsman in ODI history to score three double centuries.
- He became the second captain after Virender Sehwag to score a double century.
- Rohit breaks Sachin Tendulkar’s record of most sixes (40 sixes) in a calendar year with 41 sixes
- On 13 December 2017, Rohit Lanka scored some 208 runs against Sri Lanka to record his third ODI double century in his career and the highest score for the player against Mohali.
- On 22 December 2017, against Sri Lanka, Rohit scored the second T20I century of his career as well as the joint-fastest century in T20I cricket. He completed this century in just 35 balls, before that David Miller of Africa had also completed the century in the same number of balls.
- On 12 May 2019, he became the only captain to win four IPL titles in the Indian Premier League.
Q : Who is Rohit Sharma?
Q : Rohit Sharma age 2021?
Ans: 34 years
Q : Height of Rohit Sharma?
Ans : 5 feet 8 inch or 1.73 meter
Q: Caste of Rohit Sharma?
Q: Income of Rohit Sharma?
Ans: 250 Crore(Approx)
Q : Rohit Sharma ki wife ka name kya hai?
Ans: Ritika Sajdeh
Q: Rohit Sharma Bharat Ratan Award?
Q: Rohit Sharma Religion?
Q: Rohit Sharma Daughter’s name?
Q: Rohit Sharma total centuries?
Q: Rohit Sharma Education?
Q: Rohit Sharma Double Century List?
Ans: 1) 209
Australia, November 2013
Sri Lanka December 2017