Narendra Giri: Biography,Wiki,Death,Cause & Many More
The investigation has been started by the government police to find out who is responsible for the mysterious death of Akhara Parishad President Narendra Giri, what was the reason, who is responsible for all this.
On Monday, 20 September 2021, after the incident of death in suspicious condition of Mahant Narendra Giri, President of Akhil Bharatiya Akhara Parishad, the police reached the Baghambri Gaddi immediately and started investigation.
Eight (8) page suicide note found
A note has been recovered by the police from Anand Giri ji, in which it is clearly evident that there was mental pressure on him or there was something which is troubling him mentally. Only this information has come to the fore that he was facing mental torture by a particular person, due to which he was so upset that he found it easier to embrace death.
Who will be his successor after Akhara Parishad President Narendra Giri?
It is being speculated through the information received that he has a disciple who looks after Narendra Giri’s ashram in Haridwar, he may be his successor, sources also tell that Mahendra Giri had a dispute with Anand Giri. After he has given his property in the name of this disciple, at the moment it will be difficult to say who is his successor in the true sense.
After the completion of all the rites, the name of the successor will be announced after taking out the will of Narendra Giri.
|Real Name||Mahanta Narendra giri|
|Nick Name||Mahanta Narendra giri|
|Post||Chief Mahant of All India Akhara Parishad|
|Date of Birth||Update soon|
|Birth Place||Prayagraj, India|
|Home Town||Prayagraj, India|
|Current City||Prayagraj, India|
|Educational Qualification||Update Soon|
|Active Years||Update Soon|
|Favorite food||Update Soon|
|Salary (approx)||Update Soon|
|Net Worth||Update Soon|
Mahant Narendra Giri Important Facts
- Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan also expressed condolence and said that the sad information was received about the departure of the President of Akhil Bharatiya Akhara Parishad, Pujya Sant Mahant Narendra Giri Ji Maharaj.
- Shivraj Singh ji said that the contribution of Pujya Swamiji, who dedicated his life for the cause of Sanatan Dharma, in the welfare of the society will always be remembered. May God rest his soul at his feet,” he tweeted.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji also condoled the death of Mahant Narendra Giri and said, “The death of Akhara Parishad President Shri Narendra Giri ji is extremely sad.
- He said that while being devoted to spiritual traditions, Mahant ji played a big role in connecting many streams of the Sant Samaj. Lord, keep them at your feet. Peace!!”
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath ji also said in his condolence message that “The death of Mahant Narendra Giri ji, President of Akhil Bharatiya Akhara Parishad, is an irreparable loss to the spiritual world. Praying to Lord Shri Ram to place the departed soul at his feet and give strength to the bereaved followers to bear this loss.
Mystery, Place, Cause, Doubt
- Mahant Narendra Giri, president of the Akhil Bharatiya Akhara Parishad, the largest organization of saints, died under suspicious circumstances in Prayagraj on Monday evening.
- His body was found in the room of Shri Math Baghambri Gaddi. The clear cause of death has not been revealed yet.
- But it is being said that Mahant ji has committed suicide by hanging.
- An eight-page suicide note was found near the Mahant’s bed.
- According to the note, according to the information received by IG KP Singh, many names have come out in the note which are as follows, Adha, Sandeep and Anand. Who has been accused of harassing Mahendra Giri ji.
- At present, the confirmation cannot be completed till the time it is not checked by the police that the suicide note that the police has recovered is written by Mahant ji, the whole truth will be known after the investigation comes to the fore.
- On the basis of suspicion, the police are interrogating several disciples including the priest of Lay Hanuman temple, Adha Tiwari, his son Sandeep and gunner Ajay Singh.
- Keshav Prasad Morya, Deputy Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Government has appealed for a fair and high-level inquiry into the incident.
We hope that the information received by us must have been useful to you in some way or the other, stay connected with us for similar information and keep taking updates, for giving us your valuable time, our entire team thanks you wholeheartedly. .