Indira Hridayesh Wiki – Biography, Death Cause, Wikipedia, Age, Family, Career
Hello friends, it is with great sadness that you all have to inform that our great leader Hon’ble Indira Hridayesh passed away on 13th September 2021 due to cardiac arrest in Uttarakhand Bhawan, Delhi. Indira Hridayesh was a famous personality in herself who has been a senior leader of the Indian Congress Party.
Today Congress party has lost one of its loyal and very strong leader. He is considered an important and strong face of the Congress in the plains of the Kumaon region. And he was recognized as a strong leader of the Congress.
Indira Hridayesh has served as Congress leader as well as MLA and Leader of the Opposition in the Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly. She has also been the Minister of Parliamentary Affairs, Higher Education and Planning in Uttarakhand during Harish Rawat’s government from 2012 to 2017.
Indira Hridayesh was born on 17 April 1941 in the city of Ayodhya in the state of Uttar Pradesh. She has been elected from the Haldwani constituency in the 2012 Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly election. She was a senior Congress leader who has come a long way in politics.
|Real Name||Indira Hridayesh|
|Nick Name||Indira Hridayesh|
|Date of Birth||17 April 1941|
|Birth Place||Ayodhya, United Provinces, British India|
|Home Town||Ayodhya, United Provinces, British India|
|Current City||Ayodhya, United Provinces, British India|
|School||Will Update Soon|
|College||Kanpur University, Agra University|
|Educational Qualification||MA in Political Science,PhD|
|Family||Will Update Soon|
|Address||Ayodhya, United Provinces, British India|
|Hobbies||Listening Music and News|
|Height||5 Feet & 5 Inch|
|Husband||Will Update Soon|
|Salary (approx)||Will Update Soon|
|Net Worth||Will Update Soon|
Political Journey of Indira Hridayesh
- For the first time in 1974, she was elected as a member of the Legislative Council of Uttar Pradesh.
- She has been elected from Haldwani constituency in the 2012 Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly election.
- She has also been the Minister of Parliamentary Affairs, Higher Education and Planning in Uttarakhand during Harish Rawat’s government from 2012 to 2017.
- 1974–1980 Elected as Uttar Pradesh Legislative Council.
- 1986-1992 Elected as Uttar Pradesh Legislative Council.
- 1992-1998 Elected as Uttar Pradesh Legislative Council.
- 1998-2000 Elected as Uttar Pradesh Legislative Council.
- 2000-2002 Member Interim Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly, Leader of the Opposition Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly
- 2000-2007 Elected as Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly. Cabinet Minister for Public Works, Parliamentary Affairs, State Property, Information, Science.
- 2012-2017 Elected to Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly as Cabinet Minister Finance, Commercial Taxes, Ticketing & Registration, Entertainment Tax, Parliamentary Affairs, Legislative Business, Elections, Census, Language, Protocol
- 2017 – 2021 Elected as Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly – Leader of the Opposition Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly
Some interesting facts related to Indira Hridayesh
Knowing one thing about Honorable Indira Hridayesh ji, you might be surprised to know that a great personality of politics, before whom many people lived behind, this was the reason that they had made their own identity.
- Indira Hridayesh was born on 17 April 1941 in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh.
- Indira Hridayesh was an Indian National Congress leader, legislator as well as the Leader of the Opposition in the Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly in India.
- Senior Uttarakhand Congress leader Dr. Indira Hridayesh passed away on 13/09/2021 due to a heart attack.
- The death of a strong Congress leader has dealt a big blow to the party.
- The Congress party has suffered a major setback due to the death of Indira Hridayesh leader.
- Congress State Vice President Suryakant Dhasmana has confirmed the death of Indira Hridayesh. Suryakant Dhasmana told that he had suffered a heart attack in Delhi’s Uttarakhand Sadan.
- On Sunday morning, 13/09/2021, Indira Hridayesh’s health deteriorated. Thereafter he was admitted to the hospital. Where he died.
- Shortly before, leader Indira Hridayesh had come out of the opposition Corona and she also had heart surgery.
- Chief Minister Tirath Singh Rawat has condoled the death of senior politician and Leader of Opposition Dr. Indira Hridayesh.
- The Chief Minister said that Dr. Late. My acquaintance with Indira Hridayesh goes back decades. Like her elder sister, I always got close.
- Dr. Indira Hridayesh was 80 years old.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Congress party as well as many political leaders condoled the death of Indira Hridayesh.
- On 13 September 2021 at 01:48 PM, Congress leader and Leader of Opposition in Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly Indira Hridayesh died of a heart attack in New Delhi on Sunday.
- “Dr Indira Hridayesh ji was at the forefront of many community service endeavors. She made her mark as an effective legislator.
- Indira was 80 years old and was active in politics for the last 47 years.
- According to the information, he died in Uttarakhand Bhawan itself. His body is being brought to Haldwani.
- Indira Hridayesh was admitted to AIIMS Rishikesh in 2012.
- Indira Hridayesh did her MA and Doctorate (PhD) in Political Science from Agra University in 1959
Q: Indira Hridyesh was born on?
Ans: 17 April 1941
Q: When Did Indira Hridyesh died ?
Ans: 13 September 2021
Q: Where Was Indira Hridyesh Born?
Ans: Ayodhya, United Provinces, British India
Q: Where Did Indira Hridyesh died ?
Ans: In New Delhi
Q: Indira Hridyesh Started her political career by joining which party?